I have felt prompted over the past couple weeks to read back through many of my writings. What a journey that has been!! So much growth and learning. I'm glad I wrote it all down!! One of the things I came across today is The Rules of Creation. They are now on my website www.conversationswithmysoul.com as well as here. Happy Creating!
The Rules of Creation
1. You are a Creator. This is the most important rule; all the others are insignificant if you don’t know this rule. You create your life. You create your world. You came here as a creator and you have been creating your life since the day you were born.
2. You are Love. At the center of your being, of your soul, exists only the energy of Love. There is no fear, no doubt, no hatred, no self loathing, no separation, no prejudice, and no judgment at the center of your being. Those are all layers that you have created in your lifetime and put on over your soul. When Love is forced to travel through these layers it becomes distorted. Your soul is always struggling to throw off those layers and express its true self; Love. Let it.
3. God is you and you are God. Don’t scoff, that is simply one of the layers from rule #2 speaking. Listen to the core of Love for that is where you and God are One. God resides within you and with you co-creates your life. God does not judge your creations, you have free will. God simply helps you create what you focus your energy upon. Do not feel guilty or discouraged by what you have created so far. If you do not like the life that you have created then recreate it. If you do like what you have created then share that creation and the process of that creation with others.
4. Now is the beginning. Each moment is a new opportunity for “In the beginning there was…” You create something new each moment. Do not dwell on what you created before or what was created millennia ago. Write your own holy book, your own story. You start with a fresh, blank page each moment. This is the beginning, create.
5. The goal is Joy. The goal of life is to live in Joy. Everything you create in each moment should bring you Joy, should lead to Joy, should share Joy with others. You are here to create Joy. Your heart calls out to you each day to live in Joy. Are you listening? Pay attention. Your heart knows the way to Joy. Follow it. Your soul’s purpose on this Earth is to create and live in Joy. You each have different gifts for achieving this goal but the goal is the same for each soul; Joy.
6. Your heart is your compass; your mind is a tool. Your heart knows all these rules. Your head doesn’t believe them. Even now your head is questioning what you are reading. You need only remember that your mind is a tool, a gift for your to use, it need not control your actions. It should not control your actions. The mind is directly linked to the ego, to the personality of this human existence. The heart is directly linked to the soul. That is why intuition comes from the heart and doubt comes from the mind. Let your heart guide you home and you will live in Joy.
7. Trust the unseen force that guides the compass. To be able to follow the guidance of your heart compass you must trust. You must trust the force that guides the compass’ point. You do not doubt north when your compass shows it to you, do not doubt Truth when your heart shows it to you. The unseen force that guides the Universe and each heart in it is God, Great Spirit, Allah, it has many names but is One and it leads only to Truth. Truth can be distorted by human minds and words and wills which is why you were given a compass to guide you. You need only trust it and the force that guides it. To truly create Joy you must be able to trust the guidance you are given each moment.
8. Imagination is the fuel of creation. To create a thing or a feeling or a world you must first be able to imagine it. This is where your heart and your mind finally unite and work as one. When they do, true miracles are possible. Imaginings born of the heart and expanded and seen in the mind are the true work of creation. Uniting all the forces of creation through Love and Joy and trust and focusing them with the heart and amplifying them with the mind is your work. Imagine with the Joy of a child all the glorious things the Universe can hold and be. Imagine with all the Love that is at the core of your being. Imagine with all the power of creation behind you and create a world of beauty and Peace and Joy and Freedom.
Each moment is a new beginning. It is yours to imagine. What will you create?
To the place heart-a-yearnin'
1 year ago