Monday, December 31, 2012

A Happy New Year



I sent off a box full of origami hearts to the Connecticut PTSA today for the kids of Sandy Hook Elementary. I included a short note letting them know that the hearts were our way of letting them know our hearts are with them. I hope they can feel it.



That is my wish for this New Year, that we will consciously and lovingly create a world where our hearts are with each other and that each person can feel it.



As you approach 2013 please know that my heart is with you. My love is limitless and knows no boundaries or walls. This is a year when I will strive to create every moment from the love that I am. That includes every moment I spend with you or even thinking about you.


Please feel free to remind me if my Jersey side shows up from time to time. : )

No comments: